Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, April 29, 2005

Looking for the weekend

Yesterday was good day. Work was work and not stressful or extrememly busy. After work I wanted to go bike riding but it was just too windy. I instead worked in the yard. I am slowly getting that yard tamed! Once I got cleaned up after the yard work I started getting bored. I am not a person that can sit and watch tv, I like to be active. After a short nap I went to Sufficient Grounds and had some wine while trying to organize some things. Around 10:30 this beauiful blonde came into the coffee house. We ended up spliting a pizza and have a good conversation. After Sufficient closed we went to her place and watched a movie. This woman is so hot and sexy and what a wonderful personality. I hope to see her again soon.

This is going to be a good weekend. I get Branson today, the weather is suppose to be nice, it has the makings for a wonderful weekend not to mention today is payday.