Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

What have I done???

Am I crazy? What have I agreed to? I volunteered for torture. One of my goals in life is to complete a marathon. I was aiming for the Little Rock Marathon the first weekend of March but now my first one will come 4 months earlier. Paula wants us to run the Wynn Marathon together in November. It would be her first marathon and my first full marathon also. It will be fun to train together and to run and finish the marathon together especially with it being our first one. We also want to compete in an Adventure race together and a triathlon also.

Ashley best friend, Becca and her husband flies in on Thursday night. They will be staying in Arkansas through the weekend for Ashley’s birthday. This weekend is going to be good but very hectic. I am picking up Branson Thursday night and keeping him through Saturday. I am taking off Friday so I can spend time with him. Saturday I go to Hot Springs to celebrate Ashley’s birthday and Sunday I will be going to Petit Jean to meet up with Paula to do some hiking throughout the park. I am just ready to get out of this office.