Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, June 13, 2005

I So Don't Want To Be At Work.

Unfortunately the weekend is over and it is back to work. This past weekend was really nice. I got to go out on Friday for a while and see a lot of people. I had a nice surprise twice this weekend in the form of phone calls from Michelle. I got Branson on Saturday morning. We had a pretty laid back weekend for us. We went bike shopping Saturday and my parents came into town and took us to dinner. After dinner Branson and I went to the BMX track for him to get some practice on his new racing bike. Sunday we went to Ozark Mountain Smokehouse for breakfast and then went mountain bike riding. I took Branson back to his mom’s at 5 and at 7 my friend Paula came down from Russellville. We went to dinner and then talked most of the night away. It was fun and I actually got up easily this morning much to my surprise. I am a little tired now but my nap at lunch helped. I will sleep well tonight.