Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Life is Good.

I am so ready for the weekend. I can not wait until I leave here. I do have a little work that I have to do today but I am not motivated enough to do it. I will do it after lunch.

That last couple of days have been very relaxing and productive. I pretty much just worked around the house. I now have the yard in really good shape. I also have finally gotten a budget put together and life should be much easier being more financially organized. I have started jogging again, which I have not done in over a month and just trying to get things back on track after the downward slide I have been on for the last several weeks. Life is good now.

This weekend is going to be awesome. I am meeting Paula tonight in Conway so we can go to dinner. She has to work tomorrow that is why we are meeting halfway. Saturday morning I will do some necessary stuff like laundry and wash the car. Saturday evening Paula is driving down, after work, and we will cook out at the house and just hang out there probably. Sunday morning we will eat at Ozark Mountain Smokehouse and go climb Pinnacle, go bike riding, play Frisbee or just do nothing at all. We both agree we want to spend Sunday outdoors and the weather is supposed to be good for being good outdoors. It is going to be a good weekend.