Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, June 27, 2005

4 more days

Wow is it Monday again? This weekend was pretty good and low key. I took off work on Friday to spend more time with Branson. I picked him up Thursday after work and kept him until Saturday afternoon. We had lots of fun. We rode bmx, saw the new Batman movie which is awesome and went to the motorcycle rally. That was fun also. We saw some incredible bikes.

Saturday afternoon I went to Hot Springs to Ashley’s parent’s house. Saturday was Ashley’s Birthday. Her parents live on Lake Hamilton and have a boat and have a wonderful house with a swimming pool. We just hung out and played and drank and drank some more. It was lot of fun. I left to come back home Sunday after lunch. Sunday afternoon and night I just chilled at home, Sufficient Grounds and Barnes and Nobel. It was just a simple but enjoyable weekend. Now just 4 more days to go until another 3 day weekend, I need to start planning now.