Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

On time!!!

Ok my life is getting a little crazy again. I am going to have to step it down a notch. These 2am nights are getting a little tough to wake up from even though I was not late this morning! So here we go with yesterday’s events…

I get off work and want to go shopping. I want to find some “hip” jeans and shirts. I leave the office and go straight to City Wear/Threads in the heights. They did not have much in men’s clothing and even less in men’s jeans. The owner told me to check back next week that she had just placed a big order. So I want to go to RK Collection out in WLR but due to traffic at 5 I decide to go home and eat and wait until traffic dies down. I get home and Ashley had eaten my food! I do not want to cook so I go to Sufficient to grab something. While there I have a few glasses of wine and catch a little buzz. Ok now I am ready to do some shopping. I go to RK. I walk in and they have some cool clothes. I check out the jeans and find a style I like and check out the price and Whoa Shit!!! What are the most expensive jeans you have ever seen??? These were $262. I look at another brand and dam, $262. The cheapest jeans I found in there were $150. I did find a shirt that I liked and it was much more reasonable at $80. I did not buy anything last night though. I will go to JC Penny’s at lunch.

After leaving RK I go to Lori’s and we drink some more. She talks me into going to the Fox and the Hound with her to meet up with some mutual friends. We had a good time but there was a little too much drama going on within the group. On the way home Lori who is pretty tipsy starts to tell me, out of the blue, how I had my chance with her and passed on it and how I may get another chance again but I blew my first one. She also told me how I have dated some losers in my life. I told her she was right and that she had married one. She agreed and we had a good laugh.