Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, June 10, 2005

At least I am here

What is wrong with me? Why is it so difficult for me to have people to like me and want to spend time with me? Do I have a bad or unfriendly personality? Are people ashamed to be seen with me? Right now my self worth is pretty low. I just don’t understand why if someone has car trouble or needs help in someway or a shoulder to cry on, I always get a phone call. If there is something fun going on I don’t even find out. If I need someone to talk to, like last night, not only do people not answer the phone they don’t even return my phone calls. What makes me upset is not that they do not return my phone call even that night but not at all. I want to make new friends to do things with but how can you be friends if everything is one sided.

I know I am sliding back down the slopes of depression because my appetite is gone. I am just so tired of trying and failing, of being alone.

On a good note I bought some really cool clothes yesterday. Maybe I will have a chance to wear them before they go out of style.