Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Gone and Done it

As if training for a marathon is not enough of a life change I had to go and get a second job. It is going to make for some long 16 hour days but the extra money is going to be nice. I will now be able to replace my camera equipment that was stolen, pay off all my debt and save for a house. I know most all of the wait staff there already and they all love working there and most of them have been there for several years. I hope it is as laid back and fun as they say. I guess I will find out. I train this week and next week I will be on my on. The worse part of all of this is the hours I will be keeping. I am hoping to change my main job work hours to 7-4 that way I can work 4 to close at SG. This means I have to get up at 5:00 so I can get my run in before getting ready for work. It is going to be tough but when I buy that house it will all be worth it.