Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Exhaustion

I was late for work again this morning. I am so exhausted. I worked in the yard so hard yesterday. The bad thing that I did not finish but it looks much better. I was completely black when I finished. I had so much grim and dirt on me that after I took my shower I had to wash out the tub because all the stuff left in the bottom.

After cleaning up I went to Sufficient to grab some food. I was ready to crash after that. Why is it that when you want to sleep everyone wants to talk. Shannon had to call and quiz me about the second job that I may be getting. After getting off the phone with her I finally get to crash then Paula calls and wants to check on how I was doing from the night before and chat. Of course while talking to her Ashley comes home and wants to talk. I wanted to be in bed by 9 and it was around 11 before I was able to get into the bed for the night.

Of course I over slept. I look rough and fell like it also. Is it 5 yet????