Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, June 06, 2005

Rollercoaster Ride

What a weekend. It was a lively weekend that was full of highs and lows. I spent time at or in Pizza D, Corner Stone, Barnes, Sufficient, the Rave, cruising, eating sushi, hot tubs, swimming pools, and Cowboy’s. I had a surprise visit from Michelle on Saturday and my dad came by on Saturday. I met a couple of cool ladies. I screwed up the paint job on my car and had a massive panic attack on Sunday afternoon. Not to mention stayed out way too late last night and did not even walk into the door of my house until 5:00am.

Friday night was fairly simple but a lot of fun. I went to PD after changing clothes from work. I hung out there for about an hour just chatting with some friends I had not seen in awhile since I don’t go there much anymore. I then went to the street party in downtown NLR. The band playing on the stage was really bad so I went into Cornerstone and sat at the bar and talked with a few random people waiting for Ho Hum to take the stage at 8:30. After Ho Hum was through with there set I went home. It was a fun but fairly short night.

Saturday Michelle surprised me by dropping by for about 30 minutes or so. My dad came by and helped me fix the lawn mower. Then I started to work on my car. I screwed up the paint job. Not to mention I spent like 5 hours screwing it up. Needless to say I was not; and still not; a happy camper. So Wendy came over and I get cleaned up and we went to Cowboy. First time I had been there in a few months. It was a lot of fun though and we danced a lot. Saw some really fun in a sad way dance moves. Some people should really take lessons before hitting the dance floor. We left there around 2:00.

Sunday was a rollercoaster of a day. I woke up and went up to the new Sufficient to have breakfast and read the newspaper and ease into the day. I then went to the Rave to watch “Lords of Dogtown.” I am not a skater but it was a pretty interesting story. After the movie I went home and took a nap. I woke up having a panic attack and it just got worst and worst. Oh it was not good. I struggled through that and all the emotional crap that goes on with it; anger, depression, frustration and confusion; for about three hours and finally ended up crashing pretty hard after that. Ashley woke up around 7 or so wanting me to go eat sushi with her, Adon and few other people. Some of the people I knew and some I did not. At first I said no. I just wanted to eat and go back to bed, and then I thought it might be good to be around people, so I gave in. I am glad I did. That is where I met Sonny and Paula. They were a couple of really cool women. We all had a good time and decided to carry the party over to Tommy’s house. While at Tommy’s since no one but me had to be at work this morning they all started to do shots. Paula and I were just chilling and not partaking in the drunken debauchery. We were having too much fun laughing and messing with the drunks, somehow though we all ended up in the swimming pool and then the hot tub. I am sure Tommy’s neighbors really loved us last night since it was after 4:00 this morning before we all went back into the house.

Did I mention that I was late for work this morning?