Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, July 25, 2005

Another Weekend Gone.

What a weekend. I need a day to recover just from it. I had Branson this weekend and it is always a busy one with him. We just go and do so much that I get worn out. We saw the Fantastic Four, went to Wild River Country for 6 hours on Saturday, and went out to eat a lot including, Ozark Mountain Smokehouse, Shotgun Dan’s, Sufficient Grounds, and the Olive Garden. I worked on Branson’s BMX racing bike and worked on my car some early in the mornings while he was still asleep, not to mention I worked last night also. I was even able to get up and jog 3 miles this morning. Can you say tired?

I am ready for a break, but I will not get one anytime soon. I work tomorrow, Wednesday and Sunday nights, and I have yard work to do on Thursday. I have to find time during all of that to do laundry and keep the house clean. Tonight I am going to work on my car, so that is pretty much all of my free days taken up with must do things. I still need to keep my morning runs going and ride my bike sometime this weekend. I am still shooting for November for my first full marathon so my training needs to pick up some. Friday night, though, I am going dancing. I am going to Cowboy and dance my ass off.