Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pissed

I am pissed! Some low life mother fucker stole my ice chest from my porch. I know you are thinking it is just an ice chest. It is not the monetary factor it is the principle. Some worthless fuck came on to my yard and on my porch and took something that belonged to me. I am so sick of shitty people in this world. The world is full of stupid, narrow mind, selfish people only trying to get what they can with out working for it. The other morning on my 6am jog I passed a homeless man walking down Lee Street. When I ran up behind him, I scared him. At this time the man only had a bag under his arm. I continued down Lee until it intersected with Kavanaugh and turned to go back up Kavanaugh. I passed this same homeless man again but this time he was carrying a weed eater and gas can. I know it was the same man because he said as I passed him “you did not scare me this time.” I thought about confronting him about the additional items he was carrying but since I was half mile from home again I just jogged home and called the police. I have no idea if the caught him and I really doubt they did. If you need money get a fucking job. If you need an ice chest go to wal-mart, target or any other place that sells them. Just because you see something that you want does not give you the right to just take it you piece of shit.

This is a perfect intro to a different topic. You stupid fucking coward terrorists, did you really think that by bombing London that they would pull their troops out of Iraq? The general population already wanted their troops out of Iraq you stupid fucks. Now you ignorant shits have just made the general population of Great Britain angry and determined to rid the world of you cowards. You bomb innocent civilians. You bomb the elderly, women and children. You are cowards and worthless fucks. There is not a religion in the world that I know of that recommends or supports killing children! You are bunch of evil, worthless fucks that waste good oxygen by being alive. I hope you all die a slow and painful death.