Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Just a few more minutes.

It is Friday! It is payday and I get Branson! It is going to be a good weekend. I do have a lot to do this weekend. I want to finally work on my car. I need to work on the paint and do some upkeep. I know Branson is going to ride or even race BMX bikes and we may go to Wild River Country tomorrow. Just have to wait and see what he wants to do. I hope we can go see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory but I am sure he will want to go see The Fantastic Four. Oh well, the scrafices we make for our children.

This past week has been good and bad and now I am just happy it is ending. I have talked to Michelle more lately which is so nice. I miss her dearly. I have hung out with a new friend, Tonya, some and I still not have heard from Paula. I guess I will see her at the Wynn Marathon. I have made some money this week so I am starting to put some away in savings so I can pay off all my debts and work on my car. I have decided to keep my car for a little longer. I am going to repaint it, tint it and put new wheels on it. It may not be the WRX I wanted but it should look pretty good.

I am going to have a busy week ahead of me but I am ready to go dancing next Friday night!