Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fireworks, sun and water.

Whoa, what a weekend. First it is a little hard to type since I had a freak accident and my hand got stabbed to the bone and it is very sore. My weekend was not like I thought it would be at all but it was still really fun. I thought I would be spending the bulk of it with Paula. Instead I saw Paula for 30 minutes on Saturday and that was it. The good news is that she got her own apartment this weekend so now we will be able to see each other more now.

This weekend I drank too much, got too little sleep and go too much sun. In the day time if I was not at work at Sufficient Grounds I was at Tommy’s house in the pool. At night time I was at Pizza D. The exception was last night. We all stayed at Tommy’s and got trashed. Ashley got us all wonderful steaks from the steakhouse she works at and we just drank, grilled out, and swam all afternoon and evening yesterday. I drank two bottles of wine and let’s just say that it was one bottle too much.

I am looking forward to this week though. I only work Wed night at Sufficient. I will finally be able to work on my car some and get the yard work done. Thursday I might be able to go to Russellville to see Paula.