Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

So Tired.

I am so tired right now. Last night was my first night at my second job at Sufficient Grounds in Hillcrest. The work was not bad. It was actually pretty fun working there. It is so laid back and we goofed off a lot. I am so tired because it was such a long day yesterday. I woke up at 5:30 to run and I was at my main job before 7. Then I worked last night and did not get off until 11:30. After we closed the store and got it all cleaned up we all sat outside on the deck and had a couple of drinks. It gave me a chance to relax and get sleepy. I went home at 12:00 and was getting in bed at 12:08. I woke up at 6:00 this morning for my daily run. This morning has been very pleasant. I have gotten my entire end of fiscal year stuff done at my main job so now I am just coasting waiting for lunch so I can go home and take a nap.