Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Caffeine Injected and Sleep Deprived

My thoughts are just racing through my head today. They are covering various topics and ideas. It is hard for me to focus on one particular topic. I have so many projects that I want to work on and don’t know where to begin on them. I have web sites I want to create to give people accurate information on how and where to do extreme adventure sports in Arkansas and another one to give people information on the local scene of Little Rock. I want to create, paint and start my photography again. I have articles I want to write and places I want to visit. Right now my life is just so astonishing. I have had some interesting people to come in to my life as of late and one of such incredible beauty and softness that I can not stop thinking of kissing her full and tender lips. My thoughts are moving more rapidly then I can type. I am sure this is going to be incoherent babble. I am just tired from the lack of sleep due to an astonishing night/morning and hope I can relive last night over and over again.