Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

1 Down 4 To Go

Today is the first morning of my new blog format and I love it. Much more pleasing to the eye then the generic template I selected when I created the blog originally. Ginger did such a fabulous job. If you ever want to redo your blog look her up.

I feel really good this morning. I got some sleep and had a pretty good evening. I am going to need it because today and tomorrow are my 17 hour work days. I just hope I make some money tonight.

I have nothing really new to report except that my life has changed since taking the second job. There is of course the loss of free time that the second job takes up but also it has made my life less structured. Instead of having every evening free to do laundry, yard work or hanging out at Barnes or Pizza D with friends while having a tasty beverage, I have to plan to do these things. For example I would love to go out Thursday night and have a drink with friends but I have to cut the yard before I do anything. I used to be able to go to bed by 10 and get up and jog in the mornings. I can do that some now but like in the morning, waking up at 5am, after not getting home until midnight, to go run 3 miles so I can be at work by 7am is just damn near impossible to do. I do not regret getting the second job because I love working there; it is just that I am still making adjustments in my life to get used to it.