Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, December 16, 2005

These Dreams.

What type of dreams do you have? Do you dream that you were a king or queen? Do you dream that you were rich or beautiful, a famous actor, world leader? Or are your dreams a little dirtier maybe that you were married to your best friend’s husband/wife, or married to any other then whom you are. Do you dream/fantasize that you were a seedy character, maybe a low level crime boss, drug dealer or prostitute? Do you dream of more excitement in your life or exotic locations?

My dreams tend to be of more excitement. I would love to go to exotic destinations and do some adrenaline pumping sports. I would love to canoe the Colorado River through the Grand Canyon, hike the entire Application Trail, bike across Europe, and mountain biking in Moab. I so wish I could feel the spray of the water on my face and the dirt on my face. I dream of riding down a little blacktop road with a stone fence built over hundreds of years and a ruined castle coming into view. I so enjoy the outdoors and miss not being able to enjoy like I wish I could. Sometimes I wish that I had another life.

So what are your dreams?