Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Unsatisfied

I am unsatisfied with my life right now. I am not sure as to the reason because life is going pretty good. I am not depressed or anything just not real happy either. It feels like I am in some kind of rut that I can not climb out of. I have several things to be happy about but the happiness is so short lasting. I think some of the issues that brings me down is my weight and my main job. I have gained so much weight it is not funny. 3 years ago I weighted 130lbs and had a size 28” waist. Now I weight 185 and have a size 32” waist. I know I am not obese and still in better shape then the average but I am not where I should be or want to be. I am overweight for me. Second, my day job is taking its toll. The dysfunctional, disorganized office drives me insane every day. I dread coming to work now. Half of the people are looking for new jobs and two people just found new jobs and will be leaving. No one that works in this office likes it here. Of the half that I do not know that is looking for new jobs, 5 of them are only in the office 1 day a week. They are out in the field the other 4 days.

With all of that being said, I went to SG this morning to grab a mocha and some breakfast on the way to work. While waiting on my food I was looking at the area that people post fliers and business cards. One of the business cards was for a place called ReVisions – Life Design Coach. Very interesting! I did get a card, now I need to call this Jan Dean, PhD. Maybe he/she can be some help in getting my life back the way I want it!

I did have a nice weekend though. It was a lazy one for me but nice. I worked Friday night and Sunday night at SG and Saturday and Sunday morning Jessica just napped, rode bikes, went out to eat and to the movies.