Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

All Moved

I am completely moved!!! I am also mostly unpacked. The spare bedroom could not be used until last night because new carpet got installed yesterday. By this weekend the only thing I will have to do is put up pictures! I am so loving it. I really like my new house. It is smaller then my old house but has more useable space and 3 times more closet space. It is going to be nice living there. Branson loved it also. He loves his room because it is bigger then his old one. He has so much room now to play with his toys. Since he is a bmx racer and loves biking I am going to find some BMX posters and Lance Armstrong posters to frame and hang up in his room. I will also hang his two bikes in his room. I will post some pictures when I get finished.

Everything is a go on me going back to school to get my master’s degree. I will most likely just take one class this spring and start in the fall pretty heavy. Life is going pretty good right now. I am just trying to sit back and enjoy it.