Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Mundane Life

Yesterday I took a half of day off. It was so nice. I did not sleep in even though I could have; instead I got up and got so much stuff done. I came into work at 1. I got more done in the last 4 hours of the day then I normally get done all day. I was not only busy, which I usually am but I was super productive. I was multi tasking with the finest. Last night was pretty typical of how my life has become so agonizingly mundane; dinner, Barnes and Nobel, and home. That is all about to change. I joined a gym yesterday and can not wait to start using it next week. I will go straight from work to the gym. Tonight I work my second job as well as Saturday morning. So at least for the next couple of days my routine will vary and maybe, just maybe bring the much needed excited to my life.