Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, May 09, 2005

One for the books

This weekend turned out to both wonderful and mentally taxing. I spent quite a bit of time with her highness, The Queen, I went biking at Camp Robinson, took several naps, drank a lot of coffee, laughed, relaxed, hung out with friends, dreamed, lost ATM cards, was both bad and good, read, and maybe even solved a problem of the world’s or two. It was a weekend that shall not be forgotten.

Things I would like to work more on are my writings and my photography.

This upcoming week looks promising. Decent weather for most of the week and Branson this weekend not to mention Pay Day! I have to start planning ahead and really work on my running since my night time adventure race is coming up. Also I am going to have to buy another bike this month. I already have 4 bikes at my house, Branson’s mountain bike, my two mountain bikes and 1 road bike. This one is another one for Branson and his new adventures in BMX racing. He should have a lot of fun and who knows I might have to buy myself a BMX bike and race also. A tandem bike would also be fun to ride if…