Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Almost There.

I survived my two long days for the week and now it is time to start looking toward the weekend (Chris does the cabbage patch)! I am ready for it. I have to tell you about something funny that happened yesterday though. I leave my windows cracked in my car while at work to help keep it cooler. Yesterday I get in my car to go from my first job to my second job. I start backing out and something is hitting my back glass. I am looking in the rear view and don’t see anything. I start backing up again and I hear it again so this time I turn and look and it is a squirrel going crazy and hitting the back window when the car starts moving. I had to stop and open the doors to let the squirrel out. Poor squirrel was severally traumatized. I bet he does not climb into any more cars.

Last night at work sucked. I made a little money but I had to work for it. I got stuck waiting on some crazy old ladies that ran me up and down the stairs and a bunch of kids. The other server made twice what I made. I was so tired after we closed. Damn kids, not only did the same group of kids come in but they actually came in twice and I had to wait on them both freaking times!!! Next time though I will tell them they have to go to the bar for service, I will not wait on them again.

It is Thursday and the office is quiet. A lot of people are gone. Tonight I am going to cut the yard and go to Pizza D. Tomorrow is Friday and dancing time. Saturday more yard work and work on car and hopefully bike some. Sunday is long run and rest and work Sunday night.