Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, October 03, 2005

busy weekend and looking to fall

Another weekend over and another weekend spent burning the roads up. It seems every time I have my son I get so little rest. We go and go and do and do. I need to start taking the following Monday off so I can rest.

This weekend was no different. Friday night he raced BMX bikes. Saturday he had two soccer games and then I had to be at work at 4:00pm. Sunday morning was spent shopping since he got some more birthday money and then more BMX racing.

This week I should be getting some personal time. I only work Wednesday night this week at my second job. That is a welcome relief. I am ready to have a long weekend though so I can do some backpacking. It will not be long the leaves will be turning and there is no better place then to see the fall colors then on a trail in the middle of the Ozarks.