Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

The good the bad and the ugly

This past weekend was wonderful and not so. From Saturday at noon to Sunday night it was very good. I had Branson and we biked, went to dinner including Gaucho’s and went to the wonderful car show down at the River Market on Saturday. We even made it out to Pinnacle Mountain for the Rendezvous Festival. Branson had his very first school dance on Friday night and he seemed to have a great time.

My Friday night however did not go as well as his. It started out simple enough. I left work at 4 and stopped by my little ole dive bar, Pizza D, for some liquid nutrition. Jessica came by after shot got off of work also. Mrs. Clinton was on the Ellen Show and so several of us at the bar were just having a laid back discussion about politics and sports. These are not two of Jessica’s favorite topics so she got bored after a few minutes and left. Anyway to make a long story short we ended up arguing quite a bit that night. I eventually went to SG with a couple of my friends to get some dinner. Jessica shows up and is slightly drunk and ends up getting real drunk while at SG. She really started embarrassing me and she crossed a lot of boundaries. A friend of hers had to take her home because it was getting pretty bad. The next day she felt really bad about what had happened and does not remember a lot of it. She has apologized a gazillion times for her actions. She got some rest on Saturday morning and she joined Branson and me for the rest of the weekend which as I said was really awesome. I just wish all of Jessica’s and mine time together was as good as that. Jessica and just argue so much.

Last night I worked at SG and it was a good night. Last week was bad because of the fair. We were so slow. Last night we were not busy but we were busy enough not to get bored and I had no really bad customers either. I do not have to work my 2nd job again until Friday. I had hoped I would be able to do a lot of biking this week, but unfortunately I will not. I have to work on a friend of mine’s car tonight, tomorrow night my neighbor has invited Jessica and I to dinner at their house and Thursday I do get go climbing with a friend of mine at the LR Climbing Center. That should be fun and a good work out also. That is something I desperately need is a good work out. Damn I am getting fat!