Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, July 29, 2005

It Is Here!!!

It is Friday!!! Thank goodness. I am so ready for the weekend. I am ready to go dancing tonight maybe catch a good movie over the weekend and do some biking and running and not to mention sleep! I do have to work Sunday night so the weekend will not be all play.

Nothing really new to report except I maybe drank one too many last night at Pizza D but hell that is not really new either. Every time I go there I drink at least one too many, sometimes two too many. Good thing I don’t live across the street anymore from there anymore. My two favorite dive bars are Pizza D and Midtown, Whitewater is pretty fun too. One thing is for certain though, if you make it to Midtown it will be two in the morning and you will end up doing something you don’t want to do before last call. That place is the root of all that is tempting but oh what fun it is though and the hamburgers; delicious.