Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Laid Back Weekends.

Sadly the weekend is over. I wished it could have lasted just a few days more. I had a very enjoyable and low key weekend. I spent the entire weekend with Jessica. She is such a fabulous person. Friday night Jessica and I visited a friend of hers and the friends husband. After that we went to Easy Street to listen to the music. It is a piano bar but not one of those in the River Market District. I think we were the only heterosexuals in the entire bar but it was fun. My friend David was up there and we just talked and listened to the music. Saturday we slept in and when we finally did get up we went to Ozark Mountain Smokehouse for a good break fast. Jessica had never been there so I had to introduce her to it and not to mention I go there every weekend for breakfast at least once. After breakfast we went to the Rave and saw the 40 Year Old Virgin. It was extremely good and funny. I personally liked Wedding Crashers better but definitely a movie to go see. Then came a surprise…We went bike shopping. I bought Jessica a cute retro bicycle. It is so her. We did not get to go riding because I had to work Saturday night.

Saturday night was pretty good. I got off early so Jessica came back to LR. David and some of his friends came in to the restaurant. They previously had a BAD experience there and swore they would not come back. Their bad experience was the result of a crappy waiter that we have there. I will just call him Dick because that is what he is. Hopefully David has a better experience to replace the bad one. Saturday night Jessica just hung out and drank wine after I got off work and we sat and drank for about an hour longer after the restaurant was closed.

Sunday I got sick. I am having problems with my hypoglycemia. It is getting worse. I am going to have to monitor it more closely now. Any way once I everything got ok I was tired and crashed for about 3 hours in the middle of the day. The entire time Jessica was their taking care of me. She is so awesome. Later that day we finally got to test out her new bike. We went down to the river and road. We ended the weekend by cleaning my room, ordering pizza and watching a movie. It was a good weekend.