Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feeling Good

The work week is half way over. So far this week has been pretty good. Both of my jobs are going well this week, I have gotten plenty of sleep and I have started to eat healthier. The weather this week also has been perfect and I am going to enjoy the weather this evening by going bike riding and maybe going somewhere to eat out on a deck or patio.

I have taken another step toward creating my web site. I have bought two domain names and have talked to a friend of mind about doing the website design. I hope doing this web site will be as fun as I think it will be. It will be a web site for outdoor adventure sports in Arkansas. It will contain information about biking, hiking, kayaking, etc. Information like where to go, gear needed, what one can expect and give reviews and maps on trails and such. Basically I plan it to be an all encompassing outdoor sport information site with great photo’s. Now I just have to get out there on the rivers and trails and take some pictures. I hope to be doing a lot of hiking in mid to late October to take advantage of the changing colors. My goal is to have the website up and going shortly after January 1st.

Another big change I am undergoing now is moving. Well actually looking for a place to move. I have the place picked out but the people were supposed to be out by September 15th and they still have not moved. I just hope they move in time for me to get the place. I am keeping my eyes open for other options though just in case.