Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Life Update

This is only my second post this week. Is that a sign I need to spice up my life some? This week has been pretty typical as of late. Not a lot to write down. I have been busy at my my main job and I worked Tuesday and Thursday nights at SG. Both nights were pretty good up there. See nothing new to say except...

…I do have a new woman in my life though. I say new but she has been around for the last couple of weeks. I am pretty crazy about her. She is very different from anyone I have ever dated. She is such a girly girl. She reads those gossip magazines and wears lots of pink! Her toe nails and finger nails match her outfits all the time. This whole girly girl thing is very strange for me. I have, for the most part, always dated people around my height that are fairly athletic. There have been a couple of exceptions but very few. My new lady friend is named Jessica. She is very short, 4’11. I feel like a giant around her and I am only 5’6! She is just so damn cute! I like the girly girl thing too for the most part. Her personality is so very much like mine; playful, slightly sarcastic and silly. My roommate, Ashley met her Wednesday night and loved her. I ran into another friend of mine Monday night when we went to Bene Vita for dinner and she said that we looked so comfortable around each other that she would have never guessed that we were just started the dating process. Any way that is all I am going to say for now. There is more to the story but I will save that for another time.

I hope everyone has a good weekend! If you get bored come up to SG Saturday night because I will be working…just tip well.