Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas

I had such a good Christmas this year. Branson was so happy with everything he got, my parents were able to come up this year and open gifts with us. It has been years since that has happened. It was so awesome. Jessica was happy with her gifts and I was happy with mine as well. I even broke down and bought a camera I have been eyeing for a while. It was a big purchase but my brand new Nikon D50 Digital SLR camera is so worth it. I even bought a new printer strictly for photographs. Just plug in the memory card and pick the pics you want to print and if you want 4x6 or 5x7 prints and there you go. It was really neat to take pictures of us opening presents and go into the office and print out the ones my parents liked and let them take them home right then. No waiting for photos anymore. Now if I can get my camera and computer to interact I will post some of them on here.