Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Reflections and Plans

As a lot of people do this time of year I have been doing a little reflecting on the past year and making plans for this next year. What is your biggest plan for 2006?

Things that happened this past year, good and bad:
I did not stay in contact with friends.
I moved into my wonderful, cozy, little house.
I started a second job.
I started on my way to become debt free.
I started biking fairly seriously.
I started saving money.
I started dating Jessica.
I stopped playing in the SCA.
I bought a new camera.

Things I plan on doing this year:
excluding student loans become debt free.
I will pay off my car.
I will start playing again in the SCA.
I will race at least twice this year on bikes.
I will take Branson and Jessica on a wonderful vacation.
I will strive to make the world a better place through charity and volunteering.
I will work on my photography skills.
I will be a better father, son and significant other.
I will be a better friend.
I will lose weight.