Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, January 06, 2006

TGIF

It is finally Friday! This week has been so long. Why is it that the 4 day work weeks seem to last longer then a regular work week? This is going to be a good weekend. I get Branson all weekend and have a lot of things planned. Things that are on the list of possibilities;

Biking
Museum of Discovery
King Kong movie
Clinton Library
Rake front yard
Oil change and new brakes on my car
Ozark Mountain Smoke House for a wonderful breakfast

Every weekend I have Branson we stay so busy. We try to fit so much in since I only get him every other weekend. He wears me out. I have been asked why I try to do so much on those weekends. The answer is that I in those precious few days I have with my son I have to make a lifetime of memories. That is tough to do with just every other weekend.

I hope you have a good weekend.