Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Winter Wonderland

Today is my first day back to my humdrum and dreary job this week. Thankfully I was off yesterday for Presidents Day. I was off for 3 superb days in a row from both jobs. That is such a rare feat that in it self made the weekend great, through in some white stuff and it made the weekend even better. I had my son this weekend and we did absolutely nothing. We ate, played Playstation and watched movies and then ate some more. It did not do much for my goal of weight loss but it sure was entertaining. I took Branson back to his mom’s on Sunday evening. Monday Jess went to work and I had the day and the house to myself. I slept late, went to Barnes and took a nap. How come everyday could not be that tranquil?

Of course the fantasy had to end and I had to return to work. I just hope the movie Office Space (which I watched again last night) does not lead me to do anything brainless today. We have our own versions of Mr. Lumberg and TPS reports.

I built most of the website this weekend. Now I just need write some articles and I will be going online. I am hoping for April 15th. That will give me plenty of time to get a few written and take pictures. I plan for the website to be picture heavy.