Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

It is about time!

Ok I have hit the wall. I have gained entirely too much weight. It is all coming off! I have slowly gained weight over the last 3 years. I have always said that I am going to take it off. Something always gets in the way of doing it. It is always to easy to pick up something to eat on the way home, etc. I always have excuses as to why to put off getting in shape until tomorrow. Not any more. After the holidays I have gained enough of weight that my clothes do not fit right any more. I am a pretty active person already but I eat so badly. Now I am going to eat better and going to exercise harder. I am going to be fit again and soon!