Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Gone and Done It!

Well I went and did it. I screwed up last night and went and got me a criminal record. I can not believe that I did that, I never do that. Last night I did and she worked for the police. After I screwed up and said ok two police men walk up to me and need to talk to me. She was 19. Damn the luck. She was all dressed up, skirt and heels. I was so stupid!!!! What was I thinking? Ok obviously I was not thinking.

My charge; unknowingly providing alcohol to a minor. It was a sting operation that I fell victim to. It was about 8:00pm and we were slammed. There are two servers in the restaurant so when we get that busy it is crazy. Ami and I each had about 12 tables. She walks in orders a glass of cabernet. I am the only server there that cards on a regular basis, but I thought she was my age. I did not even think she was in her twenties at all. Well I guess I was right but she was in her teens and not her thirties like I thought. So I was given a criminal citation and now I have to be in court this upcoming Wednesday. The police were telling me it was not a big deal because I was understandably a little stressed. The kept telling me that they were the police and not the ABC (alcohol beverage commission or something other). I guess I will find out on Wednesday. All I can say is if I don’t know you personally guess what you are getting carded by me. I don’t care if you are 99 with a walker and with hair that has gone solid white, no ID no alcohol! What a way to start off the New Year.