Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday the 13th

It is Friday again and I am so thankful for the weekend. I have Branson this weekend so I know it will be a good weekend. My goal is not to spend so much money this weekend. When I have Branson we just go and go and go some more and spend and spend.

I don’t really know what to expect this weekend. I don’t have a lot of stuff planned and it is suppose to rain tomorrow. I am sure we will go bike riding and play Frisbee on Sunday and go look for bikes for him this Saturday since it will be raining. I also pick up my cruiser bike this weekend! I am sure I will have to work on it a little but that is part of the fun anyway.

The last couple of days have been pretty lazy. I have gone to Barnes and I have read and slept and got my shopping done. I should have already cut the yard but I hope I can get that done tomorrow morning before the rain.