Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Busy Busy

Today has been so busy. I have been slammed at work today. I am still playing catch up from taking off last Thursday and Friday plus I have a lot of stuff to come in today. At least I have been productive and getting a lot of things done. I over slept this morning and could not get up to go jog this morning. I stayed up too late last night. Lori called and wanted to talk so we talked until Ashley got home which was around 11:30. She kept me up for another hour or so before I finally feel asleep. Before Ashley got home I had had a pretty good evening. After work I met Wendy for a couple of drinks at Vino’s. Later that evening I hung out with Michelle and got to met her friend Lexi. It was a nice evening. Tonight I don’t know what is up. I don’t know if Michelle will call since we have not seen much of each other lately and Lori had mentioned something about getting together. We shall see.

This weekend is also up in the air. I will have Branson so that is going to be awesome. Lori wants us to come spend the weekend over at the lake for Memorial Day but that will be just too much sun for Branson and myself not to mention the evenings with that group of people maybe a little too much for a 9 year old to see. Erik emailed me and asked if I was going to the mountain bike race Sunday. He said they were driving up Sat and camping out if I wanted to come along. I will probably go but I do not know if I will race Sunday or just watch or if I will camp or not. I know it is only Tuesday so there is still plenty of time to decide.