Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Looking Good.

Everything is looking good on the new car front. I thought my insurance would be more expensive on the new car and it is actually cheaper, well just 1 dollar every six months but still that is better then what I was expecting. Now the only thing that might mess me up is if I am too upside down on my car that I have now. It is not in the best condition with door dings and scratches and such. If this weekend is nice I will be outside working on trying to get it back in to good condition. I also tracked my expenditures for the month of June. 27% of all my expenditures went to eating out. I spent more then $500 eating out last month. That is not counting going to the Grocery store that is just going to restaurants. Scary, so let’s say I will be working on lowering that number for the month of June.