Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Here comes the weekend.

It is just a few more hours until the weekend starts. I am really looking forward to this weekend. First of all I get Branson this weekend, which by itself makes it a good weekend. Saturday we will be going to the lake to go skiing, tubing and just being lazy. Sunday we will be going to Russellville to go to the mountain bike race. I am not sure if we will race or not but we are taking our bikes just in case we decide to. Monday is just going to be a day of relaxing and recovery. The only thing I have planned for Monday is to wash and detail my car. I am still planning on getting rid of it and getting a new car shortly.