Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Weekend Again

This should be a pretty entertaining weekend. Today and tonight I will be in downtown NLR watching some good bands and just hanging out. Runaway Planet and Ho Hum will be playing today. Tomorrow I will do some yard work and then do some riding. Tomorrow night should be fun also, I am going dancing. I love to dance but have not been in a while. Looks like Wendy and I will be making the rounds. Don’t know yet if it will be Disco or Cowboy yet but it really doesn’t matter which to me as long as we get to dance. Sunday I hope to wake up and go climb Pinnacle Mountain. After climbing Pinnacle I need to really clean the outside of my car and make it shine again. I just hope I can get most of the scratches out.