Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Monday, May 23, 2005

No More Drips

The facet has been turned off. I feel so much better then I did this morning. I just needed to vent and get some things off of my chest and put things in perspective. What a relief now all is right with the world again, of course the day is young still. HA! I guess I had to look for bad in things since life has been going so well as of late. If there is no bad then there can not be any good either. You must endure bad times to appreciate the good times.

Life is grand and right now I am going to see what I can cut out of my life in order to get a WRX. I am getting the bug again for fast cars. I don’t want to wait until December. I may have to but don’t want to. The WRX is a very practical choice. First it is rated by Consumer Guide and Consumer’s Choice as a top 10 buy and the both recommend it. It is four door with decent trunk space and has all wheel drive for safety. So it is a very intelligent choice not to mention pretty damn fast. I have missed having a car that I babied and took car of. I have not had a car I truly liked since my Supra. Lets just hope I am not waiting a few months to buy it.