Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Life is good, even with the embarrassing moments.

Half way to the weekend! Alright! I am looking forward to this weekend. First of all I get my beloved little boy. He will be racing BMX again Friday night. Also a great friend of mine is coming in from St. Louis. We have not hung out in over a year. It will be good to see him. This week has been a little eventful. I am going to keep some of it to myself for right now. Just really curious to see how it all plays out.

On a slight different note I completely embarrassed myself last night at work. My old high school friend Mei came into the restaurant last night. We were slow so we talked a lot. Well turns out she is a blogger and one thing led to another and she was reading my blog! Of course she saw the posts I put in here of her. I so wanted to crawl into a hole and hide. Now I will watch what I say about her! So when are we going bike riding Mei?

Work was ok last night but I am ready for all those damn kids to go back to school. They are noisy, messy and are so cheap! They take up tables that a paying customer could have, little bastards. Ok just kidding but I am ready for them to go back to school or something.

Have I mentioned how much I love life lately? My life is not perfect by any means and right now the little drama I have is a little too much. I may be a few pounds heavier then I wish I was (I am trying to loose some of them), I may not have the financial security that I wish I did, I may not have done all the things I wanted to do this summer, and I don’t have someone special to share my life with but I am still happy. I am happy with what I have done, what I do have, my good friends and the best little boy in the world. Life is not perfect but it pretty damn good!