Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

New Beginnings

Today is the first day of the rest of my lifeā€¦

This morning I am doing better. Yesterday evening I had a mild battle with depression. It is funny, or sad depending on point of view, how easy it can start. I started to cut the yard and the wheel came off the lawn mower, which seemed to open the flood gate to all things that have been weighing on my feeble mind. I went for a cruise to try to clear my mind which did not help. I ended up at Sufficient Grounds for about an hour and put some thoughts down on paper. This helped enormously. I left SG and went home and rested for a little bit before going to Barnes to meet up with Michelle and Sydney. By the time I left there I was happy once again and all things were right with the world.

I am still curious and worried about some issues that have taken hold as of late, one being lack of motivation. I will work on some these issues today and maybe post something on this later today or tomorrow.