Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Is it Friday yet?

Thank goodness it Thursday. I have just one more day until that 1 day each week that I get to relax and contemplate the issues of the world and direction in which society is heading. Ok I really don’t worry about society or do much contemplating at all on Saturday’s. This weekend is so up in the air right now. I am suppose to have Branson this weekend but his mother and I will most likely swap weekends. The weekend of the 13th is the Kids Triathlon and he really wants to compete again in it this year and there is no way his mom would take him (too early in the morning for her). I still want to take him this Friday night to the BMX race. It will be his first time to race. I guess I will find out today if his mom will let him race Friday or not.

Today I am feeling pretty good but I am very tired. Like normal here lately, we were slammed at the restaurant last night. Thursday’s are hard on me because of the lack of sleep over the last several nights due to the second job. The receptionist asked me if I was ok when I walked in the office this morning because she said I look like I had been out drinking all night. So is she saying I look rough? Thanks Tammy you look great too! On a different note…I feel so fat. I have not been able to run or bike much at all this past month and I have not been eating good at all.

Ok back to the weekend…if I do not have Branson this weekend then what kind of trouble can I get into? I would like an adventure, something exciting and noteworthy enough to record in the blog. Any suggestions?