Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the story of my adventures in the outdoors of Arkansas; from the bland to the grand and everything in between.

Friday, August 05, 2005

TGIF

It is Friday and looking forward to it. Tonight Branson will race BMX bikes for the first time. I know he really excited about it. I just hope it goes well and he has good time. I guess I will not be able to go on an adventure this weekend since I will have Branson for the entire weekend. The bad thing about that is next weekend is the Kids Triathlon in Conway and he will have to miss it.

On a different note I have been reluctant to right about this but I am vaguely going to mention it. I have gotten myself into a situation that I want out of. If I remove myself from that situation there are going to be hurt feelings and I NEVER want to hurt anyone’s feelings. I struggle with the best way to handle it and realize there is no good way. I know what I want but what is best for me to do but it is not an easy thing.